WE'RE OPEN TO SERVE YOU SAFELY
The safety of our staff and customers is our #1 priority and we have implemented the following safety protocols for visiting our dealership.
ALL VISITS WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, BOOK NOW OR SHOP FROM HOME.
All visitors are asked to wear a mask according to the Provincial Health Unit to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to keep each other safe.
If you are unable to wear a mask, we have Shop From Home options for you to consider.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SAFETY FIRST PROTOCOLS
What Your Visit Will Look Like:
- Your visit will be scheduled for 1 hour
- For ours and your safety, only 1 family member will be present in the showroom during the appointment time, however up to 2 total family members can be present at the dealership
- Guests will be screened prior to entry for any symptoms of COVID-19
- A sanitation station has been set up, that we will require guests to visit upon entering
- You will be directed to a designated area in the dealership that has been established to ensure physical distance
- Our washroom facilities and other areas of our dealership will not be open
- If you are taking a test drive, a designated route will be provided. Contact your Sales Consultant for additional details.
- For guest taking delivery of their vehicles, please contact your sales consultant for more details.